Last Updated: July 06, 2022
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps & referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Attacomsian.com, like all websites, may use routine cookies to store information about a visitor's preferences in order to better serve the visitor with customized content. You can, however, change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns.
Attacomsian.com uses third-party advertising solutions like Google AdSense, Ezoic, Carbon Ads, etc., to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information, not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number, about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In some places, we use affiliate links of companies like Amazon, DigitalOcean, etc. We recommend software or products to buy. If you decide to buy using this link, we may earn a small commission from the developer at no extra cost to you. We do not let this affect our editorial independence.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: